The PTO sponsors special events throughout the year. Your help is needed and very much appreciated!
Your family must join the HMS PTO to receive access to the NEW online school-wide directory. The PTO uses a web-based system that allows you to enter your family information as well as to volunteer for upcoming events.
- Enter your information online. Visit HMS AtoZ Directory. Click “Sign Up Now” at the bottom of the page, enter school zip code, select HMS from pick list. You will be prompted to fill out contact information and proceed from there. For the detailed step-by-step instructions, click “HMS New User.”
- Pay your membership dues. Dues for the 2018-2019 school year are $20 per family and include online access to the directory. Once approved on AtoZ Directories.com, dues can be paid during the verification process via PayPal or credit card (you will enter credit card or PayPal info on PayPal’s secure site). [Note: accepting the payment online costs the PTO $1, so the total fee will be $21.]
Via USPS mail: mail a check or money order for $20 (please, no cash) payable to HMS PTO. Be sure to write your HMS student’s name(s) and grade(s) on the memo line so that your payment is properly recorded.
HMS PTO c/o HMS
1701 Darby Road
Havertown, PA 19083
- The directory will be available immediately following payment of dues thru AtoZ Directories.
- The HMS PTO relies entirely on membership dues to fund ALL events and to help pay for extras (like buying items on our teachers’ wish lists). We do NOT participate in any fundraisers.
- If you have any questions about membership or the directory, please send an email to email@example.com
Raising Digital Kids
Mr. Paul Sanfrancesco, a National Technology Speaker, presented “Raising Digital Kids! What Parents Need to Know to Survive” at Haverford High School on Monday, December 4th, 2017.