The PTO sponsors special events throughout the year. Your help is needed and very much appreciated!
Your family must join the HMS PTO to receive access to the online school-wide directory. The PTO uses a web-based system that allows you to enter your family information as well as to volunteer for upcoming events.
- To create an accurate and timely directory, we use a web based system to allow parents to verify/edit their own directory listings. Verifying your directory data should not take more than 5 minutes.
- You can access this information on your smart device by visiting www.atozconnect.com. You will be prompted to add the AtoZ Connect icon to your home screen so you can access the App where and when you need it! You can also find instructions on how to add the icon to your home screen here. This is a web app, so no need to download it from the App Store or Google Play.
- If you have any problems with the software, please email email@example.com and they will be sure to respond. If you have any school specific PTO or directory questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your membership dues. Dues for the 2020-2021 school year are $20 per family and include online access to the directory. Once approved on AtoZ Directories.com, dues can be paid during the verification process via PayPal or credit card (you will enter credit card or PayPal info on PayPal’s secure site). [Note: accepting the payment online costs the PTO $1, so the total fee will be $21.]
Via USPS mail: mail a check or money order for $20 (please, no cash) payable to HMS PTO. Be sure to write your HMS student’s name(s) and grade(s) on the memo line so that your payment is properly recorded.
HMS PTO c/o HMS
1701 Darby Road
Havertown, PA 19083
- Click on the Auto Login Link to create/enter your own unique password for our school. Even if you have a login for a different school, you must verify your data for our school independently.
- The HMS PTO relies entirely on membership dues to fund ALL events and to help pay for extras (like buying items on our teachers’ wish lists). We do NOT participate in any fundraisers.
- If you have any questions about membership or the directory, please send an email to email@example.com