HMS Book Fair made around $6,000 for the school and the library! Way to go! Thanks to Merri Lee Newby, Melissa Kelly and Sheli Hay for making it happen!
Membership dues at work: Last week the PTO coordinated snacks for the teachers each day for conference week! Thanks to our VP and the many volunteers who helped to make this happen — Thank you Teachers!
Winter Plantings: Thank to our volunteer, Gina Ranieri, for adding holiday plantings to 10 of our big pots outside of HMS last week! We are grateful for her to help make our school a welcoming place!
What’s Coming Up . . .
- December 3rd–Instrumental Winter Concert @7pm
- December 6th–LAST DAY to donate a new toy to the HMS CHOP Toy Drive! Check out the 2019 Wish List
- December 6th–HMS Activities Night 7:00-8:30pm
- PTO Meeting–NO PTO Meeting in December! ; SAVE the DATE of Tuesday, January 14th @7pm for our next meeting with the SCHOOL BOARD present to share their updates with us! (Meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of every month @7pm)
- December 20th–Last Day of School before Holiday Break!
Sign up for Giant A+ Rewards
Sign up to support our school with Giant A+ Rewards!
- Log into your account
- Click on MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click on REWARDS and SAVINGS
- Enter HMS School ID: 23858
- You’re ALL SET and ready to support HMS!
Get the BOX TOPS APP and start making money for HMS by scanning your receipts…..Check out the website for specific details!
We are still collecting the paper ones if they have not expired! Turn them into the main office!