Back to School Night Volunteers Needed
We need your help on Back to School Night to sell T-shirts/magnets, register new families and be a welcoming face in the hallways! If you can help on a night that is NOT your child’s, we would be so grateful! Sign up Here!
Spirit Wear On Sale!
Our 1st Spirit Wear Sale is ON! See what’s available! Order through C & M link. They will call you when it is ready for pick up!
We Need Volunteers!
Volunteer for the PTO! Check out the volunteer positions that still need to be filled for this year below and email me if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need you!
- School Board Representative—We need 1 or 2 volunteers who may go to the School Board Meetings regularly and can show up at each meeting and give us an update on district happenings (If you can’t make the meetings, we will take an email with all the info too!)
- Intra District Council (IDC) Representative–We need 1 or 2 of you to represent us at the district level at these monthly meetings with all the other district schools PTO’s. It is a way to share information between schools, learn about district policies and suggest changes that may impact the whole district. Then report back to us in person or with an email update!
- 8th Grade Dance Chairs–Coordinate our 8th Grade Dance in June 2020! You have a budget and we will help–the kids love it!
Email us at email@example.com if you can help by VOLUNTEERING at any of these!!!
Wishing you a great first week at HMS and please email us anytime with questions–we will TRY to answer them.
***IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THIS EMAIL LIST ANYMORE, PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Giant A+ Rewards
Sign up to support our school with Giant A+ Rewards!
- Log into your account
- Click on MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click on REWARDS and SAVINGS
- Enter HMS School ID: 23858
- You’re ALL SET and ready to support HMS!
Get the BOX TOPS APP and start making money for HMS by scanning your receipts…..Check out the website for specific details!
We are still collecting the paper ones if they have not expired! Turn them into the main office!